FCA Bank Cross-Path is a 4-year development Program which offers young talented graduates with passion for automotive and finance the opportunity to be involved in a structured path and to acquire competencies and experiences to become future leaders.
HOW IT WORKS:
You will be involved in 2 assignments of approximately 24 months each. Every assignment:
- will take place in a different European Country (such as France, Germany, Italy, UK, among many others)
- will enable you to cover a role in different professional areas, mainly in Sales & Marketing, Finance or Credit
During the entire Program:
- You will be able to attend tailored technical and management training classes
- You will be supported by a mentor from the FCA Bank Leadership Team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for brilliant graduates with a strong interest in automotive and finance, eager to start an international professional journey.
To join our Cross-Path Program you must be a recent graduate (in the last two years), have a Master’s Degree (or Bachelor Degree + Master) in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management Engineering and an excellent academic track record. Other fields of study will be considered if integrated by a relevant experience in the business and financial fields.
- English full proficiency (C1 level). The knowledge of other languages such as French, German or Italian, will be considered as a plus.
- Previous international educational (i.e. Erasmus Program) or professional experience
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Team player
- Natural leader
Apply now! [https://www.fcabankgroup.com/en/careers/work-with-us]
To discover more, please visit our website [https://www.fcabankgroup.com/en/careers/fca-bank-crosspath-program] or visit LinkedIn [https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1645811754/]